Saturday, July 20, 2013

Still here

I'm still around, just not posting much obviously.  I suppose I pretty much have things on cruise control as far as the paleo lifestyle is concerned.  My base nutrition and exercise are solid.  I stray now and again, and I probably eat more chocolate than most, but my busy days at work and unbroken metabolism allow that.  I tweak things here and there and have intentions to write about them on occasion, but it hasn't panned out that way so far.  Little things like dropping the everyday avocado from my lunch menu.  Not exactly headline stuff.

Anyway, summer is gorgeous as usual in Aspen and I'm working hard at the store.  I'm taking extra special attention to soak everything in this time around as some changes may be headed my way in the near future.  I went for a little hike up Red Butte today and shot this video:



No comments: