Thursday, August 16, 2012

Mixed Bag

I had a couple of encounters with veg heads again at work today.  One said she 'is trying to be vegan' while the other was a vegan for 12 years, 2 of which were raw.  I'll skip the commentary I've put up here before about how people are surprised I'm not in this camp and how I even think it's not best for one's health.  Same old story.

But pondering it a bit more, I believe it's a mixed bag.  On the one hand I genuinely want people to become healthier.  Healthy people potentially bring so much more to the table of Life.  Enjoying life, sharing it, exploring, singing, dancing, raising children, relaxing, loving ... you name it, it's all better and brighter when you're healthy. 

On the other hand, the more vegetarians and vegans there are, the more pastured meat there is for us Paleo folks ;)

Hmmmmmm.  Is it my fault they can't figure it out?


PS
The many fires in the West right now make our skies hazy in the day.  And light up our sunsets.


No comments: