Friday, November 8, 2013

A funny

Lots of memories going through my brains in these waning days I have left in Aspen.  Out and about as well as at work.  Today I recalled a funny that happened the first year or two I was here, which means like 13 or 14 years ago.  An elderly gentleman (in his 70's I imagine) was in our vitamin aisle and asked for some assistance.  He wanted to know if we had any colloidal silver.  Indeed we did, so I lead him to it and pulled it off the shelf.  He then asked me to read the directions.  I obliged and read out loud the exact directions which you see in the picture (read them now). 

After I read them he looked at me and with a straight face and in a deadpan voice said, 'Well, I guess I'll have to kick my wife out of the house when I take it'

Funniest line in the history of ever.  




No comments: