Thursday, December 8, 2011

None of the Above

Does anybody remember the movie Brewster's Millions?  Specifically I'm talking about how he runs None of the Above for mayor.

Is it just me, or does this seem more applicable today than ever?  Yes, I'm talking politics.  No, I'm not going to get into it with anybody.  It just seems like the system is broken.  Those Jokers in D.C. can't get anything accomplished ... and then they play the blame game as to explain why.

And watching the Evening News - it's downright depressing.  The European Crisis, Fukushima, Syria, Murderings, Politics, Unemployment and on and on.  It's like watching a Soap Opera ... you tune in after a few months of going without and the plot is exactly the same, just different characters.

I'm taking a break from all of that negative information man.  It's the Holiday Season and there is a lot to be thankful for.  I have my Family, my Health, a few close friends, and a steady job.  Life is good.

Taking a few moments to be thankful for the opportunity to be here on this Earth experiencing Life in it's many different facets ... that is way cool.  And it's contagious.  If people see you enjoying your Lifestyle, it's likely to rub off.  Go ahead and give it a try.

No comments: